Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ponds Victoria

I met Dave Stuart at my store this fall, after inquiring about building a demo pond at Urban Oasis. He is a great resource for all that is ponds so I am featuring his web-site here.

Here's Dave
Here's Dave

I created www.pondsvictoria.com to provide easy access to purchase pond supplies as well as a quick responsive delivery system.

As we enter into the next decade on line shopping has become a very easy and safe way to buy your pond supplies. As a commitment to our customers fair pricing as well as customer service will always be my top priority.

While working for the last six years as the pond manager at a local pond store, I have talked to many people and they have shared with me many of their fish and pond problems.

Having ponds of my own for the last twenty years has taught me that ponds and water features can be a very rewarding (hobby) experience.

The most common mistake is usually the approach. You must start by using the proper pond or water feature equipment for the job. As the old saying goes do it once and do it right. A pond feature should not be something that you are constantly working on.

I love what I do and would be more than happy to help you with any of your pond needs or questions.

EMAIL: dave@pondsvictoria.com TEL: 250 544-0806

Check Out Dave's Gallery of work


Consultations

Consultations are a flat rate of 55.00

I will come spend an hour answering questions and give you advise and ideas about your existing pond or water feature or ways to improve or add on to it.

If you are thinking of adding a new water feature, discussing a game plan for success. What ever your needs, book your appointment via email or

call 250-544-0806

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dave

No comments: